J J June Mar 27, 2025 I love the depth of these. The layers work together beautifully, and the birds really stand out. Acrylic markers look like fun!
I love the depth of these. The layers work together beautifully, and the birds really stand out. Acrylic markers look like fun!
Emrob Mar 27, 2025 June said: I love the depth of these. The layers work together beautifully, and the birds really stand out. Acrylic markers look like fun! Click to expand... They really are fun! They don't blend as well as actual acrylic paint, but I am finding them really fun to play with!
June said: I love the depth of these. The layers work together beautifully, and the birds really stand out. Acrylic markers look like fun! Click to expand... They really are fun! They don't blend as well as actual acrylic paint, but I am finding them really fun to play with!