Business size SASE folded in thirds
HHC

Business size SASE folded in thirds

  • Media owner HHC
  • Date added
I fold the return envelope in thirds and "wrap" around the 3 card strip.
https://www.atcsforall.com/forums/threads/how-to-pack-mail-your-cards-for-swaps.909/post-2216595
  • Like
Reactions: CiCiCreates
I love the pics of all these methods for mailing swap cards to the host! The pictures should be very helpful to new members, and all the methods work well. I think it should be posted in a thread or two, like Site getting Around Tips, or maybe there’s something more specifically appropriate.
 
I love the pics of all these methods for mailing swap cards to the host! The pictures should be very helpful to new members, and all the methods work well. I think it should be posted in a thread or two, like Site getting Around Tips, or maybe there’s something more specifically appropriate.
Thanks @CiCiCreates. I put these in HOW TO: Pack & Mail your Cards for Swaps. I'll put it in the Getting Around thread also and happy to take other suggestions. :)
 

Media information

Media category
Other Art
Album
HHC Screenshots etc
Added by
HHC
Date added
View count
70
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
samsung SM-A505U
Aperture
ƒ/1.7
Focal length
3.9 mm
Exposure time
1/60 second(s)
Filename
return envie folded in thirds.jpg
File size
30.8 KB
Date taken
Wed, 07 August 2024 1:04 PM
Dimensions
467px x 350px

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom