IMG_6516.jpeg
prex

IMG_6516.jpeg

  • Media owner prex
  • Date added
Just sharing some photos “explaining” why I’ve been MIA. My craft room has been out of hand for years now, unusable really. So? I decided to remove everything and create storage instead of trying to work around what I already had.
Thanks for sharing these pics! All that work could be overwhelming and even frustrating, but you can look forward to enjoying a new work space which “fits” you better.
 

Media information

Media category
People, Places, and Things
Album
Other Photos
Added by
prex
Date added
View count
47
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
Apple iPhone 14 Pro
Aperture
ƒ/2.2
Focal length
2.2 mm
Exposure time
1/120 second(s)
ISO
320
Flash
Off, did not fire
Filename
IMG_6516.jpeg
File size
3.1 MB
Date taken
Fri, 03 July 2026 4:01 PM
Dimensions
4032px x 3024px

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom