August PAT/Pick A Theme/ATCs/Open/Due Date: October 5, 2024

Thanks for hosting the August PAT, ferrettgirl

Also, thanks to donnacr, Essy, and Tillygo for the wonderful Group 7 Zentangles. I already left you feedback. I remembered to leave feedback rather than reps for this PAT!
 
Even though the due date was yesterday we are still missing some swaps. Groups 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 are waiting on swaps to come. I will try to keep people posted as to what is going on in their groups as, hopefully, mail comes in. Pikkis, Allegrae, Tillygo, DocJ29 & Donnacr will have swaps going out on Monday.
 
Ruthe
Just replied to your message. I've been out camping with limited cell access and battery power 😁 Thank you!
 
Okay, most all of the rest of the swaps are going out in the mail in the morning. I want to thank everyone for their patience with the lost & late swaps.
 
Back
Top Bottom