Black versus white Due: November 6

kellan - your cards are fine. I was worried about your mail time until I noticed that you are Australian - I will send my address as soon as I finish here.
cinlan​ - your gorgeous cards for both swaps came in today's mail

ALL CARDS should now be in the mail and on their way to me if they are to arrive on time.
If you have missed the deadline please tell me so that I can withdraw you and not be waiting for cards that are not coming.

In the mail today for the US. Fun swap. I can never get my photos to upload. I don't know why.

Gypsy, Your pixels are probably too high...It is a major learning curve. Try reducing in Paint program, click on pixels and type in 600 or 620 and it automatically reduces and saves the image. then you can go in and post them

Donna, I noticed that I am still on the list and not withdrawn. I don't want to get hit, although I am sure you will notice at some point, but just in case. ;)

TAD - so sorry, I have been sick as a dog for the last 2 weeks so I will fix that right now.

Annie​ - your wonderful 6:6 cards arrived in today's mail

Mushu - has, unfortunately, had her cards returned so she must withdraw

Kellan and Gypsy - your gorgeous cards have arrived.

all cards have now arrived so I will swap these tonight and have them in the mail tomorrow. Thank you all for playing

My cards arrived yesterday. they certainly flew quickly across the ocean.
Donnacr, thanks so much for hosting this. I made 6 so I could get 6 back, and they are all lovely.
Thanks also for the card you made. I can't remember if I requested that one or you just happened to give my my favorite.

I also liked this swap as I was challenged and learned something new.

Thank you, Donnacr, for the challenge of this swap and for the great returns you sent me from Kellan, Lorna, and PaintAddict. Thank you, too, for your card!!!

Back
Top Bottom