ferretgirl Comic Book Hero Friend of AFA Joined Sep 5, 2011 Messages 16,871 Media 363 Albums 13 Location Yakima, WA Feedback: +4527 / =5 / -0 Sep 20, 2026 #101 I've heard from janae, mybrokenart, alexisb75, middleearthtraveller, CraftyOtter and LuK.
chel-c °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Joined Jun 5, 2026 Messages 18 Location Beckley, West Virginia Feedback: +9 / =0 / -0 Sep 20, 2026 #102 I got my 1-6 cards thank you!
MissP If you never try you will never know. Friend of AFA Joined Feb 24, 2026 Messages 132 Media 104 Albums 31 Location Pittsburg, KS Feedback: +42 / =0 / -0 Friday at 6:15 AM #103 I got my cards. Sorry! My air was out and I was at my dad's. I have a pile of mail to go through.
Antjen ATC Novice Friend of AFA Joined Dec 28, 2024 Messages 159 Media 61 Albums 4 Location Germany Feedback: +40 / =0 / -0 Friday at 11:02 AM #104 I haven't received anything yet. But I got an email today saying a letter is on its way on Monday. I'll let you know on Monday.
I haven't received anything yet. But I got an email today saying a letter is on its way on Monday. I'll let you know on Monday.
Monica always creating Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 683 Media 190 Location Morris, IL Feedback: +387 / =0 / -0 Friday at 12:55 PM #105 I received cards 1-6, hurray!!!!
Honeybeeslovedandelions ATC Novice Joined Mar 12, 2026 Messages 102 Location California Feedback: +33 / =0 / -0 Saturday at 6:14 PM #106 ive received cards 1-6