Dictionary Words S, T, U - Due November 8, 2026

I would like to sign up please. (Edit)




 
Last edited:
I would like to sign up please. I couldn’t decide on which eye ref I liked better, so I figured I would post both and see if there is a preference between both s cards or both u cards being sent for the swap (with one being the host card), and then I’ll remove the other from the thread. If not, I’ll look at then again and pick.





I love the first eye - a book I'm reading keeps referring to eyes like this (blue with gold) as ocean eyes. And, the unconscious guy is a hoot - seems to be alcohol related🤪.
 
I'd love to join, please! Have mailed these already 📮

full
@leydab Checking just in case, since my name in the player list is not yet highlighted as received... I'm hoping you have these cards with you already--I'd mailed them with P, Q, R a while back.
 
Mine are done and will go with the returns from the recycled envelope swap. I am taking those to a drop box, near a grocery. Then I can do mail and stock up on chocolate.
 
Back
Top Bottom