ENVIE LINER IMAGES, due June 29

Fab returns have landed with me as well. Lovely art from donnacr, wildholly and mrubyjean. I'll be leaving some rep with more details. Thank you CiCi for a wonderful swap. I don't think I'm alone in saving envelopes with security liners now.
:laugh:
 
A big thank you to six players who already received their returns and reported here or left feedback! Keep the reports coming.
 
Returns flew in today. Thank you for hosting CiCi.
I received Blackcurrent Ice Cream from Kerensa. Goodbye Royals from Miss Fame and Blue Cats from AmethystStar.
 
My beautiful swap returns have arrived too ~ thanks to artists aginghippychic, MissP and wildholly!
And thanks also to our terrific swap CiCiCreates!
 
A big thank you to everyone reporting returns received! Keep them coming, I can’t send to Archive until I get more return reports. I really appreciate your participation in this last step!
 
Thanks for reporting, EvieCrow. Over half my players have reported returns received, so we are close to Archive, but I would still like to wait a bit for more reports before I do that. So keep ‘em coming!
 
Back
Top Bottom