Fabric/Stitched (Open Theme) Due: Sept. 5th

Interesting little tidbit! When I went to mail these I was told that fabric is not supposed to be mailed in an envelope, only paper. It’s considered merchandise and may incur extra shipping charge. I’ve never heard of such a thing! So Venmo me if you have additional charge on your end.
That's interesting. Is the upcharge more than the nonmachinable surcharge?
 
She didn’t say! I put three forever stamps on and she weighed it and said it
Might be ok.
I've never heard of such a thing. I've hosted other fabric swaps over the years and no one has run into that before. I'm not worried about your returns. It's all good.
 
She didn’t say! I put three forever stamps on and she weighed it and said it
Might be ok.
I've had a postal employee tell me the non machinable surcharge applies if the envelope is thicker than a single layer of cardstock. I call shenanigans on that employee and usually don't have a problem with my cards, although I will sometimes add the nonmachinable surcharge myself (I did this time since the cards were thicker, even if not technically rigid).
 
Returns are going out tomorrow.
I want to thank everyone for participating and creating such wonderful cards. I have no doubt that you'll all be happy w/ them.
If you're satisfied w/ the job I did hosting I'd appreciate it if you could take a minute and leave feedback for me. Also, don't forget to post to the thread and let everyone know who's cards you got back. It's nice to know where the cards end up.
 
Fabulous ladies! I received happy mail from Frozenbrickz, CiCi, and jessiblack. Thank you all for sharing your talents!! Then of course trini70 for hosting. This was a fun one!
 
Got my lovely lovely stitched cards from @mdrogge, @Roekie and @donnacr—all the way from Australia! Thanks so much for these cards and thanks @trini70 for hosting.
So sorry for the late post - these came in a week ago, and I am just catching up with September.
 
Back
Top Bottom