Ghosts Among Us Due October 13, 2024

My cards are ready to fly your way! I created cards based on ghost stories I grew up hearing: The Gray Man and Alice Flagg at Pawleys Island, SC and the Pink Lady of Grove Park Inn and Helen of Helen’s Bridge in Asheville, NC. I’ve only had a personal encounter with Helen. Some friends and I drove up to her bridge one night in high school. We parked close by and walked under the bridge calling her name. We never saw her, but sure enough, true to her story, my car wouldn’t start when we got back to it. We all piled into the second car we had driven and went home. The next day my dad and I drove back up to my car by Helen’s bridge and had it towed to the mechanic. The alternator was dead…fairly new car with no previous issues. Fine when I drove it up Beaucatcher Mountain, called out to Helen and alternator dead. Helen…keeping Asheville mechanics in business for years!
AWESOME CARDS received from wsquared77.
Thanks for all the cool details and personal experiences
I notice you have some "sparkle" on your cards.
Is that paint, or glitter, or dab-on-sparkle?
I LOVEIT!!!!
Please share!
What is it called? Where did you buy it? Who is the vendor?
Thanks in advance for any information you have on this sparkle stuff.

Thanks also for including a hostie
 
AWESOME CARDS received from wsquared77.
Thanks for all the cool details and personal experiences
I notice you have some "sparkle" on your cards.
Is that paint, or glitter, or dab-on-sparkle?
I LOVEIT!!!!
Please share!
What is it called? Where did you buy it? Who is the vendor?
Thanks in advance for any information you have on this sparkle stuff.

Thanks also for including a hostie
Glad to know they arrived safely! Isn’t the sparkle awesome?!?! I love it and use it at least a little on most of my cards. I use Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pens.
 
SPOOK-TACULAR PARTICIPANTS:
GHOSTS AMONG US, DUE OCTOBER 13, 2024


1. Tillygo -- CARDS RECEIVED
2. Strivaria
3. SpottedCrow -- CARDS RECEIVED
4. LuK
5. Ancient Planter -- CARDS RECEIVED
6. leydab
7. TheFFG
8. Wolf_Moon
9. Boots -- CARDS RECEIVED
10. Ellf -- CARDS RECEIVED -- NETHERLANDS
11. wsquared77 -- CARDS RECEIVED
12. DocJ29 -- GERMANY
13. Vicki Z -- CARDS RECEIVED
14. katiea707
15. mossyoaks
16. Makitso
17. catladybj
18. SerendipitousKimberly
Can i still join?
 
SPOOK-TACULAR ATCs, leydab.
Thank you for posting.
Thanks so much for including a hostie.
I will let you know when your cards arrive.
 
Last edited:
SPOOK-TACULAR ATCs, RaineyDay.
Thank you for posting.
Thanks so much for including a hostie.
I will let you know when your cards arrive.
 
Last edited:
Remember, your ATCs are due IN MY HANDS in less than a month.
While that may seem a long way off, International mail is taking 3 1/2 weeks, and some "local" mail is taking 1 1/2 weeks to reach me.
Please remember due dates! Please get your cards created and mailed!
 
Back
Top Bottom