Lol- that's one way to look at it- now I'm proud - I have Halloween Stamp Injury Cred! 


You don’t see them as a friend of AFA.Janae what pop up ads?
I don't see themYou don’t see them as a friend of AFA.
Yeah, the phone version of the site is hard to navigate now, they're so bigThey just started this week and only on the feeds of people who can't afford to join. They look like this and you can't close them or if you do they come right back. Impossible to use the site without giving them money.View attachment 836618
That’s honestly brutal! Is it better now since the fix?They just started this week and only on the feeds of people who can't afford to join. They look like this and you can't close them or if you do they come right back. Impossible to use the site without giving them money.View attachment 836618