Hand-Carved Holidays - Due Dec. 18, 2026

leydab

Compulsive Art Supplies Collector
Friend of AFA
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
3,081
Media
17
Albums
5
Location
Chuluota, FL
Feedback: +1385 / =1 / -0
Swap Due Date - December 18, 2026
Signup/withdraw date - Anytime, but please communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants - Unlimited
Medium: Any but using at least one hand-carved stamp in each card

Swap Details:
As a follow up to the hand-carved swap I am running until the end of August, I wanted to add some holiday fright. Welcome to the hand-carved Holidays Swap!

The rules are easy. For this swap you will create ATC cards that contain at least one Holiday themed hand carved stamp. December is full of Holidays, Krampusnacht (one of my favorites), Hanukkah, Christmas, Yule, Kwanza. Just pick one, two, three, as many as you want. The stamped image(s) can be the focal point or part of the background. The choice is yours, just make sure that the stamp is visible. You may combine them with any technique you choose.
Make cards that you would love to receive. Add layers and detail to them but overall, have fun!

How to participate:
• Please sign up by posting to this thread.
• Make sure your cards are made out of sturdy material and are 2.5" x 3.5"
• Include your Username, swap name, your location, and the date in the back of each card.
• Each card should be sent in an individual clear protective sleeve.
• A hostess card is not necessary, but if you decide to send me one, I will treasure it.
• If you need to withdraw, please just let me know.
• When you are ready to mail your cards: send me a PM for my address. I haven't moved so if you have my address from previous swaps, it is still the same.

Mailing
  • Please include a large address label or a piece of paper with your address as well as enough postage to cover your returns. I will provide the return envelope.
  • Please write your user name and the swap in the back of your envelope as I run several swaps at the same time. That helps me remain organized.
  • International participants: I will cover your return postage.
As I receive your cards, I will post received by your name on the thread. When you receive your returns, don't forget to provide feedback to your host and leave a reputation note to your fellow artists.

Who wants to play:
0.- Leydab
1.- Janae
 
Last edited:
This has been a very fun, and educational, series and I'm happy to be a part of it! Please sign me up!
 
Back
Top Bottom