Lovely cards! Those "Little Prince" stamps are so sweet <3I’ll mail my cards tomorrow:
View attachment 832940
Love these miss! Those froggy faces <3My cards went in the mail today:

Your ATCs have arrived! Lovely Inchies <3I’ll mail my cards tomorrow:
View attachment 832940
I love the vintage children and inspiration to the simple life!My cards went in the mail today:
Oooh! Lookin lovely! I'll let you know when they arrive!I just finished up my cards for this swap. They will be in the mail either tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.
View attachment 833356View attachment 833357View attachment 833358
Your cards arrived this morning! I love the vibrant colors + the vintage!My cards went in the mail today:
Fantastic! I'll let you know when they arrive!My cards have mailed.


I've started prepping envelopes and giving feedback. So blown away by all the fantastic teensy art from this swap!Swap almost over!
We have a few straggler envelopes so swap returns won’t be going out right away. As soon as they arrive I’ll get them out!
Thank you to everyone who participated!!![]()