Just Roll With It! - Due December 11th

There is no dust on Janae. I am thrilled to see you running with this Janae.
Your creations are awesome,
This was an amazing swap; had to get into it right away. The combinations all seemed impossible at first but quickly turned into just plain fun.🥳🥳🥳
 
I am an iconically terrible dice roller. I couldn’t use the technique aspect for the entire card because of conflict with elements, so I made sure each prompt was at least somewhere. Definitely a challenge.

Midnight noir (my searches didn’t pull a precise palette but a series of vibes, so I hope I got that one right), texture (hopefully it mails okay), upcycled (napkin), people/person.

Black and white and accent, HD/HP (details), stamp, Food/drink

Complementary (red and green), HP/HD (details), die cut/punches, Food/drink.

Metallics (shimmer acrylic and gel pens, paper with shimmer, metallic markers, silver paper - none of which show in the photo), HD/HP (fork, meatball details), Fiber/Threads (gelli printed yarn/string), Food/Drink.

I swear I did not look at what the numbers meant before rolling. I rolled all my categories at the same time (roll 1 for card 1 in first category, roll 2 for card 2 in same category) and then filled the related meaning in after all the numbers were rolled. I did roll the same number in a row 3 times… twice over. Usually I only do that rolling to see if a character died (less than 2 is yes, cue up me rolling 3 ones in a row)
 
Back
Top Bottom