Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
⦁ Swap Due Date – April 12, 2021
⦁ Withdraw by date – please keep communications
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants –unlimited
⦁ SWAP- Open Media- Must use art piece from either Louvre or Orsay

Were you in the "Artsy Valentine" swap? If so you should have received some art pieces for this swap.

If you were not in the "My Artsy Valentine" swap- I hope you play anyway

Swap Guidelines
Use Louvre or Orsay Art to alter. Choose pieces of art from these museum/s and make it new again by altering the piece. For example: Renoir's- Ballerinas (Orsay), might be altered with angel wings and high heel shoes or Cezanne's (Orsay)– Apples and biscuits, might be altered by a vintage lady juggling them. Famous Painting like the Mona Lisa, Venus De Milo, Liberty leading people.... so many pieces to use. Sound simple, not really, it is a challenge to turn a masterpiece into something different. It Can be funny or serious.
**** have fun! get a cup of coffee, sit and enjoy the websites provided. Choose art that speaks to you.

Can't go to Paris ..... Take a virtual tour here....

https://www.louvre.fr/en

https://m.musee-orsay.fr/en/home.html

* Show off your talents with your creativity. Send work in which you put time and care. Again, please do not throw a bunch of collage items together or use stickers....thank you

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

*Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a label with your address. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.

* International Participants - Please send a mailing labels with your address

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas. When you are ready to mail your cards. Please post when your cards go out and receive them.

When you receive your returns, please leave you "rock points" for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

Red has arrived
1. Gto595c
2. Catherinejoe
3. Angelmuz
4.John K
5.Melissa 7
6. Bluevioletz
7.Luckycat479
8. Katie707
9. Leydab
10. Deborah Mosaca
11. Kehlenn
12.catladybj

Last edited:
Awesome Katiea..i saw your from Santa Rosa.... i was raised and had my career in Menlo Park/ silicon valley area.

Back
Top Bottom