NOT Hand-drawn/Hand painted - DOGS~due November 18, (non-Australians - October 21)

welcome leydab and mrubyjean
mybrokenart
- great cards, I will tell you when they arrive

my cards are looking very plain compared to the cards by everyone else - great inspiration!!
 
welcome to all the new people - lovely to see so many of you back again
furmama - welcome to this site and my swap. If you have any questions (and there is no such thing as a silly question) feel free to either ask in the thread or send me a DM
 
Thank you for the email Donna. I am going to sign up mainly because I did two cards before I went to have my surgery done and this third card was just really easy to put together because it’s just my rehab in a sentence. Sometimes during this rehab, I’ve just had to stop or not do anything just stop and so this little pup here is me stopping and smelling the flowers and just letting it go day by day and like I said the first two cards were made before my surgery. I don’t know if I’ll get a host card done. I will try, but I am not sure at this point.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2211.jpeg
    IMG_2211.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2212.jpeg
    IMG_2212.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2213.jpeg
    IMG_2213.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
I always find these such a challenge!





I debated on the last one, because I worried the method was too simple, but of the 11 cards I made for this swap, it was definitely in the top three for best cards, so I hope it’s okay.
I love the Dog with a Job one! ❤️
 
Back
Top Bottom