Postage Stamp People 2 Swap ~ Due Date: November 26, 2024

Helen, I get a lot of my ‘bodies’ from mail order clothing catalogs and from colorful kids workbooks picked up at tag sales. Anyone else have any good sources?
 
  • Like
Reactions: HHC
Swap returns were mailed today! ✉️❤️

When you receive your cards, please leave iTrader for me as host and a thank you for the artists of your returns.
People can say thank you by
1) leaving "Reputation" (at the bottom right of any post in this thread - you can find an artist's post in the thread by either one of two ways listed below**) The number of 'points' is up to you and doesn't really matter.
2) posting a thank you note in the thread upon receiving your returns or
3) leaving a note on an artist's profile under "profile posts"

**You can find a post in the thread by going to the top of any page in the swap and clicking on the three dots (...) on the top right - a menu drops and you choose "Who Replied" and find the person you want OR
**You can go to the list of participants in the first post of the swap and click on any name you want. I have linked a post to every name.

THANK YOU :wubclub: to everyone who participated in this swap!!
 
I'm glad the returns have started to arrive ~ and so fast!
Thanks to everyone ❤️ who sent host cards ~ I left profile posts letting you know which ones I chose!
 
Back
Top Bottom