Sardines - Due December 1, 2026

Swap Due Date - December 1st
Signup/withdraw date -November 20th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Any
Medium: Open

Sardines. That's it. That's the prompt.

View attachment 836223


Card Guidelines
  • 3 for 3
  • ATCs only: 2.5” × 3.5”, sturdy backing
    • Name
    • Username
    • Location
    • Swap name
    • Date
  • Sleeve each card if possible
Mailing Info
  • PM me for my mailing address when you’re ready to send
    • Please include a label with your return address and one Forever stamp
    • Non-US folks-I will provide postage
    • I’ll provide envelopes
    • My Clover St. address is current if you've participated in one of my swaps previously
Who's in?
1. @nanner
2. @janae
3. @Allegrae
4. @mybrokenart
5. @14CarrotGold
6. @Miss Kitten Heart
7. @leydab
8. @TippyToesLetsGo
9. @Frozenbrickz

I would like to join, please.
 
Not ATCs, but I have been working on a couple mini zines in felt, and I was stuck ln the last page. When you posted this swap, it struck me - of course it had to be sardines! The theme for my mini zines are blue, and the sea, so sardines were perfect!
 

Attachments

  • 20261006_131437.jpg
    20261006_131437.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Swap Due Date - December 1st
Signup/withdraw date -November 20th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Any
Medium: Open

Sardines. That's it. That's the prompt.

View attachment 836223


Card Guidelines
  • 3 for 3
  • ATCs only: 2.5” × 3.5”, sturdy backing
    • Name
    • Username
    • Location
    • Swap name
    • Date
  • Sleeve each card if possible
Mailing Info
  • PM me for my mailing address when you’re ready to send
    • Please include a label with your return address and one Forever stamp
    • Non-US folks-I will provide postage
    • I’ll provide envelopes
    • My Clover St. address is current if you've participated in one of my swaps previously
Who's in?
1. @nanner
2. @janae
3. @Allegrae
4. @mybrokenart
5. @14CarrotGold
6. @Miss Kitten Heart
7. @leydab
8. @TippyToesLetsGo
9. @Frozenbrickz
10. @Amai
11. @goodmorningstarshine
12. @LuK
13. @dazzybasks
14. @SageSparrow
15. @furrmama
16. @moonlightjellies23
17. @marlinhen
Please add me - thanks!
 
Swap Due Date - December 1st
Signup/withdraw date -November 20th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Any
Medium: Open

Sardines. That's it. That's the prompt.

View attachment 836223


Card Guidelines
  • 3 for 3
  • ATCs only: 2.5” × 3.5”, sturdy backing
    • Name
    • Username
    • Location
    • Swap name
    • Date
  • Sleeve each card if possible
Mailing Info
  • PM me for my mailing address when you’re ready to send
    • Please include a label with your return address and one Forever stamp
    • Non-US folks-I will provide postage
    • I’ll provide envelopes
    • My Clover St. address is current if you've participated in one of my swaps previously
Who's in?
1. @nanner
2. @janae
3. @Allegrae
4. @mybrokenart
5. @14CarrotGold
6. @Miss Kitten Heart
7. @leydab
8. @TippyToesLetsGo
9. @Frozenbrickz
10. @Amai
11. @goodmorningstarshine
12. @LuK
13. @dazzybasks
14. @SageSparrow
15. @furrmama
16. @moonlightjellies23
17. @marlinhen
Hi - I am mailing mine tomorrow. I don’t see my name on list.. thought I responded.
Please add me - thank you
 
Not ATCs, but I have been working on a couple mini zines in felt, and I was stuck ln the last page. When you posted this swap, it struck me - of course it had to be sardines! The theme for my mini zines are blue, and the sea, so sardines were perfect!
Malin, how long have you been making zines? I've been wanting to make them. It's so neat to make them in felt. I love working with felt!
 
Oh, I have fishies that go in my ATCs too! I hadn't figured out how to fit them in there yet though. How did you make your closure? Is it a paper tab?
Yes it is a paper tab (orange piece), just glued on the base side (green part).
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261006_195113.jpg
    Screenshot_20261006_195113.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom