mrubyjean colorful soul Staff member Friend of AFA Welcome Committee Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 15,084 Media 158 Albums 7 Location Western MA Feedback: +7364 / =0 / -0 Sep 17, 2026 #141 Great tangle cards are here from msunderstand!
AmySi Experimentalist Friend of AFA Joined May 2, 2017 Messages 676 Media 268 Albums 22 Location New York Feedback: +352 / =0 / -0 Sep 19, 2026 #142 Love this idea - lurking for now
mrubyjean colorful soul Staff member Friend of AFA Welcome Committee Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 15,084 Media 158 Albums 7 Location Western MA Feedback: +7364 / =0 / -0 Sep 19, 2026 #143 Marvelous mail today...cards from Honeybeeslovedandelions, Kerper511and les342 !!!
mrubyjean colorful soul Staff member Friend of AFA Welcome Committee Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 15,084 Media 158 Albums 7 Location Western MA Feedback: +7364 / =0 / -0 Sep 22, 2026 #144 Lovely cards are here from Raining Raynas!
Frozenbrickz Newb Joined Jul 29, 2026 Messages 6 Location Idaho Feedback: +2 / =0 / -0 Sep 22, 2026 #145 Finally got them in the mail! I had to remake one. It got damaged before I could put it in a sleeve. So happy with how they turned out! Attachments IMG_8372.jpeg 2.6 MB · Views: 11
Finally got them in the mail! I had to remake one. It got damaged before I could put it in a sleeve. So happy with how they turned out!
mrubyjean colorful soul Staff member Friend of AFA Welcome Committee Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 15,084 Media 158 Albums 7 Location Western MA Feedback: +7364 / =0 / -0 Sep 22, 2026 #146 They are wonderful, Frozenbrickz!
mrubyjean colorful soul Staff member Friend of AFA Welcome Committee Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 15,084 Media 158 Albums 7 Location Western MA Feedback: +7364 / =0 / -0 Friday at 5:00 PM #147 Beautiful tangled cards are here from furrmama!
mrubyjean colorful soul Staff member Friend of AFA Welcome Committee Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 15,084 Media 158 Albums 7 Location Western MA Feedback: +7364 / =0 / -0 Friday at 5:20 PM #148 I don't always join my own swaps but I got inspired this time. Last edited: Friday at 5:54 PM
mrubyjean colorful soul Staff member Friend of AFA Welcome Committee Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 15,084 Media 158 Albums 7 Location Western MA Feedback: +7364 / =0 / -0 Saturday at 4:33 PM #149 Beautiful cards from Frozenbrickz arrived today! So all the cards are here and I will start swpping this weekend!
Beautiful cards from Frozenbrickz arrived today! So all the cards are here and I will start swpping this weekend!