Sure, LucyMc, I'll get you down....Can I sign up please?
I’d love to go into
Group 2 with the theme Rabbit/hare with moon
Group 4 with the theme Outlander
Sure, Allegrae...Group 8, please -- theme TBD
I'll get you down, Allegrae...Theme for Group 8: Neptune (the Roman god; not the planet)
Sounds good...Group 8 for me please
Theme: Addam's Family character
Okay, your partner's may have questions, though.I'd like to join group 2 with the theme of serene landscape please
In what ways do you recommend I be more specific?Okay, your partner's may have questions, though.
Anything in the landscape? Animals, people, water? Ha Ha Maybe no one will ask any questions; just me & I am not even in the groupIn what ways do you recommend I be more specific?

Hi Pikkis!! Haven't seen you in a long time!! Welcome back!!Hi! Long time no seen, but I’d like to join group 5, please! My theme is Outlander (copying LucyMc on the other group, LOL)!
Im pretty ok with it being open. I'm going for whatever each person in my group sees as a peaceful, serene, landscape. The emphasis is on the peaceful and serene, so theoretically calm, beautiful, relaxing; If it's calm to the person who made it and it's a landscape I would consider the theme metAnything in the landscape? Animals, people, water? Ha Ha Maybe no one will ask any questions; just me & I am not even in the group![]()
Sounds good to me...Im pretty ok with it being open. I'm going for whatever each person in my group sees as a peaceful, serene, landscape. The emphasis is on the peaceful and serene, so theoretically calm, beautiful, relaxing; If it's calm to the person who made it and it's a landscape I would consider the theme met