August PAT/Pick A Theme/ATCs/Open/Due Date: October 5, 2024

I have my cards for group 5 done so far (the poppies are for our great hostess), but it would be nice to get the full group :)! So anyone wanting to jump in, please!
Allegrae, I hope your card is something you had in mind, that was a tough one for me…
Adore my skunky!! :)
 
I have my cards for group 5 done so far (the poppies are for our great hostess), but it would be nice to get the full group :)! So anyone wanting to jump in, please!
Allegrae, I hope your card is something you had in mind, that was a tough one for me…
Those are great, Pikkis!! My poppy is wonderful:adoration:
 
Here are the Group 7 Zentangles I made for the swap.

Black and White Zentangle for Essy: Clockwise from lower left: faux weave, sez, fassett, framz, sea weave, beadlines
Black and White Zentangle for Tillygo: Clockwise from lower left: pokeleaf, cockles and mussels, slalom, abundus, ahh, sez
In the Mood for Hearts for Donnacr: from lower left, heart ribbon, funsin, hearting, shearts
Zen Garden host card: la-la-lavendel, day-zee, debeer
 
Last edited:
Ok, ok, I've been thinking about joining another group, time to commit... Sign me up for group 3, theme Scottish Highlands/man in a kilt/Outlander inspired 🫣
 
My theme is re-worded in the main listing. I don't want the bunnies themselves to be colorful or whimsical, I'm looking for normal, real life bunny or bunnies in a whimsical or colorful setting. Sorry for any confusion
Glad for the clarification, I had quite the psychedelic bunny in mind!
 
Here are the Group 7 Zentangles I made for the swap.

View attachment 795788 Black and White Zentangle for Essy: Clockwise from lower left: faux weave, sez, fassett, framz, sea weave, beadlines

View attachment 795789 Black and White Zentangle for Tillygo: Clockwise from lower left: pokeleaf, cockles and mussels, slalom, abundus, ahh, sez

View attachment 795790 In the Mood for Hearts for Donnacr: from lower left, heart ribbon, funsin, hearting, shearts

View attachment 795791 Zen Garden host card: la-la-lavendel, day-zee, debeer
 
Here are the Group 7 Zentangles I made for the swap.

View attachment 795788 Black and White Zentangle for Essy: Clockwise from lower left: faux weave, sez, fassett, framz, sea weave, beadlines

View attachment 795789 Black and White Zentangle for Tillygo: Clockwise from lower left: pokeleaf, cockles and mussels, slalom, abundus, ahh, sez

View attachment 795790 In the Mood for Hearts for Donnacr: from lower left, heart ribbon, funsin, hearting, shearts

View attachment 795791 Zen Garden host card: la-la-lavendel, day-zee, debeer
Those are great, Jo. Are you a beginner in Zentangles?
 
My theme is re-worded in the main listing. I don't want the bunnies themselves to be colorful or whimsical, I'm looking for normal, real life bunny or bunnies in a whimsical or colorful setting. Sorry for any confusion
Oh, I am so sorry. I will get that changed. Thanks for keeping me in line:adoration:
 
Ferretgirl - you asked if I was a beginner at zentangles. My first experience with them was when I joined Donnacr’s monthly zentangle swaps a few months ago. Once hooked I also joined the zentangle athon. So I guess you would say I have some experience, but not a lot. I no longer struggle as I used to, but I am slow at creating zentangle cards.
 
Back
Top Bottom