Flat Mix-up, Due October 23

I made 3 pieces with: 1) 2 papers - handmade paper (by someone else, not me) with random tissue paper, 2) 2 inks - 2 green Alcohol inks then stamped with Distress Oxide, 3) 2 paints - fluro yellow acrylic paint (it is supposed to glow in the dark but shows as dull brown in my scans :() topped with paste applied through a stencil.
I had found a set of dies by Waffle flower, which is sized to cut an ATC into a number of layers then die cut my 3 pieces and paper pieced them back together.
I topped each of them with a stamped and fussy cut little animal.
I hope that this satisfies the requirements for this swap
1789283471617.jpeg 1789283471622.jpeg 1789283471633.jpeg 1789283471638.jpeg
 
Just checking in. I need to stay in this part of the house. Someone is supposed to call to tell me they are coming to check my heating and AC, I am still using a landline. If I go to mybedroom, I can't make it to the phone before that pweson hangs up.
 
That person was late but he did come. And before he left, I asked if hecollected graphic novels and surprise he does! I have a whole tall bookcase of them, gathered by my late husband. The guy was impressed by the quality and quanity. He took several and photos of title. i gave him my phone number in case he wants to return for more.
 
My dog has an earache and now she has a anti itch spray as well as an anti itch pill. She is supposed to be getting ear drops but I have to idea how to open that container. There are directions on the bottle. they are the size that an ant could read. I guess I will return to the vet and hope someone can show me. Then I can come home and make some more alphabet cards.
 
Swap Due Date - Friday, October 23

Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: mixed media, but with certain ones.

Open theme


This is a mixed media swap but with certain items to be included.
Each card must have at least 2 kinds of papers,
2 kinds of paint,
2 kinds of inks,
a stamped image OR use part of a stencil.
You are allowed to have more of these items, just not less of them.
NO BULKY ITEMS. THIS WHAT FLAT refers to.
Bulky items require more postage. Samples of -Bulky items-corrugated cardboard, metal embellishments, things that stick up. You can have other items but not ones that add a lot of height. Some items will meet more than 1 requirement. Stencil on paper, stamped image with oxide inks. Do have fun.


Mailing directions- Please do NOT send envelopes. Do send your mailing address on a label or piece of paper.

US players, send one or two forever stamps. International players, I will provide postage.
Each card needs a plastic or cellophane sleeve. Envelopes will stay intact if your cards are either in a holder or are overlapped and taped with painters or washi tape or taped to a strip of cardboard. Tape your envelope flap. Loose cards may unite and open you envelope, allowing cards to escape.
Sign up on the swap thread. DM me for my address. I swap out on time, or sometimes sooner. I do NOT wait for late cards. My usual pattern is swapping the cards on Saturday after my mail arrival and mail on Monday.

Who is ready to mix up some media?
1. Me
2. leydab
3. msunderstand
4. amai - arrived
5. riverart
6. Donnacr
7. Elliejaybird
8. An. M. Sudyka - arrived
9. chel-c
10. Tra Tra
I am interested in this one!
 
Adding you, Honeybeeslove dandelions.

And I finally figured out how to access the eardrops. If you lift the plastic nozzle, underneath it isa skinier nozzle with a hole in the top.
 
Swap Due Date - Friday, October 23

Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: mixed media, but with certain ones.

Open theme


This is a mixed media swap but with certain items to be included.
Each card must have at least 2 kinds of papers,
2 kinds of paint,
2 kinds of inks,
a stamped image OR use part of a stencil.
You are allowed to have more of these items, just not less of them.
NO BULKY ITEMS. THIS WHAT FLAT refers to.
Bulky items require more postage. Samples of -Bulky items-corrugated cardboard, metal embellishments, things that stick up. You can have other items but not ones that add a lot of height. Some items will meet more than 1 requirement. Stencil on paper, stamped image with oxide inks. Do have fun.


Mailing directions- Please do NOT send envelopes. Do send your mailing address on a label or piece of paper.

US players, send one or two forever stamps. International players, I will provide postage.
Each card needs a plastic or cellophane sleeve. Envelopes will stay intact if your cards are either in a holder or are overlapped and taped with painters or washi tape or taped to a strip of cardboard. Tape your envelope flap. Loose cards may unite and open you envelope, allowing cards to escape.
Sign up on the swap thread. DM me for my address. I swap out on time, or sometimes sooner. I do NOT wait for late cards. My usual pattern is swapping the cards on Saturday after my mail arrival and mail on Monday.

Who is ready to mix up some media?
1. Me
2. leydab
3. msunderstand
4. amai - arrived
5. riverart
6. Donnacr
7. Elliejaybird
8. An. M. Sudyka - arrived
9. chel-c
10. Tra Tra

Furrmama. do you want to join?
Yes. please!
 
Back
Top Bottom