Flat Mix-up, Due October 23

Junk mail for me and junk mail for my husband. And recently I got junk mail for the person who lived in this house before us, 11 years ago.
 
Hello! I'm new here and this inspired me to stretch outside my comfort zone, thank you! I don't think I can actually participate in the swap since I am newly arrived in Italy and have no experience with their postal system. Once I figure out the system, I look forward to trading! Hopefully I've attached what I have created: Papers: 100% cotton hot pressed watercolor paper, and craft paper. Paints: watercolor, watercolor pencils, acrylic, water soluble graphite. Ink: fine liner and distress ink (used on the background stamps). I also used the end of my pencil to stamp watercolor, does that count? I think that's it, I kinda went crazy! I should mention I live on a boat, so sea creatures are my jam.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9472.jpeg
    IMG_9472.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
Swap Due Date - Friday, October 23

Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: mixed media, but with certain ones.

Open theme


This is a mixed media swap but with certain items to be included.
Each card must have at least 2 kinds of papers,
2 kinds of paint,
2 kinds of inks,
a stamped image OR use part of a stencil.
You are allowed to have more of these items, just not less of them.
NO BULKY ITEMS. THIS WHAT FLAT refers to.
Bulky items require more postage. Samples of -Bulky items-corrugated cardboard, metal embellishments, things that stick up. You can have other items but not ones that add a lot of height. Some items will meet more than 1 requirement. Stencil on paper, stamped image with oxide inks. Do have fun.


Mailing directions- Please do NOT send envelopes. Do send your mailing address on a label or piece of paper.

US players, send one or two forever stamps. International players, I will provide postage.
Each card needs a plastic or cellophane sleeve. Envelopes will stay intact if your cards are either in a holder or are overlapped and taped with painters or washi tape or taped to a strip of cardboard. Tape your envelope flap. Loose cards may unite and open you envelope, allowing cards to escape.
Sign up on the swap thread. DM me for my address. I swap out on time, or sometimes sooner. I do NOT wait for late cards. My usual pattern is swapping the cards on Saturday after my mail arrival and mail on Monday.

Who is ready to mix up some media?
1. Me
2. leydab
3. msunderstand
4. amai - arrived
5. riverart - arrived
6. Donnacr - arrived
7. Elliejaybird
8. An. M. Sudyka - arrived
9. chel-c
10. Tra Tra
11. Honeybeeslovedandelions
12. furrmama
13. les342
14. ajarvis
15. Puddinpop
16. studio9201
17. Ahazyshadeop
18. Kreationbykris
19. locatray
Hello- please add me! 😉
 
Just in time. I'll add you Kerper511.Only 3 weeks left until cards are due. Make your cards soon and mail. This swap is going to the Active Forum. No more sign ups.
 
Back
Top Bottom