Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date - April 4, 2024
Signup/withdraw date - none, just communicate
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

Ooooo La La! She's so pretty!
Let's celebrate the beauty of WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH!

You are free to create an image of any woman: famous, infamous, yourself, fictional, cartoon, etc.
In other words, if you want to draw a portrait of an impactful female figure, that works. If you want to paint your neighbor or Aunt Betty, sure thing. If you want to mirror yourself, go for it. If you want to doodle a pretend woman, that sounds great. So long your card features a female face, we are here for it. Depictions of trans people or any people that identify as female are welcome. Non-white paper backgrounds are welcome. All drawing and painting abilities are welcome.

The nitty gritty:
Provide 3 ATC sized cards on sturdy paper: 2.5 x 3.5 " and in protected sleeves.
Sign your art on the back - Swap name, username, date created, and geographic location.
US Players: You may send a SASE, or an address label and loose stamp. Either is a-ok.
I will cover all international postage to encourage women from "around the world" to participate!
FLAT CARDS only. NO stickers, NO embellishments.
Leave iTrader for me, your hostess, and Rep Points for the artists you receive art from. I am here to help on the new site navigation, if needed.
Late cards will be returned. I never leave negative feedback, but please respect me too, and just communicate if you need to withdraw.
A hostess card is not required, but I will hug each one that arrives, just sayin'!

Who wants to play?
Bold = Recvd

1) Rovingjay
2) lazyshadows
3) Pochadiva
4) LuK
5) Tillygo
6) CiCiCreates
7) nanner
8) Pamitha
9) ElisabethAnne
10) Ancient Planter