September PAT (w/ more unique groups) ~ DUE: November 15th

Fandanie, your cards arrived but not here. I got a mssg from wildholly that they were mailed to her. She's going to drop them in the mail to me tomorrow. I hope everyone in your group is okay with that.
 
I’m am so sorry. This glitch has “done me in”. I wasn’t able to get onto site to tell you in time. I’ve been dealing with an ill family member and my mind was elsewhere when mailing the cards. Please forgive me.
 
Linda, they have not. Do you have the tracking #? Jez's cards are the only ones I've rcvd in a priority mail envelope.
Dang post office. #9505 5101 4816 3311 1086 46 Was supposed to be there on the 9th. Just checked and it says it was delivered the morning of the 15th.

I am hoping that it was there in your hands on the 15th. So sorry about being so last minute!
 
Mail Call: Linda4atc, they are here! When I tried to get on on my tablet last night I was confused at what I found. I'm at the computer now and got it figured out.
 
My returns have arrived! Many thanks to miss, sigma, pastabunny, and Elliejaybird! Love them! A Great Big Thanks to trini70 for hosting a wonderful swap!
I'm not sure if we are able to leave iTrader's anymore? If anyone knows how we leave points for members please let me know :) Thank you!
 
My group 3 returns have arrived! Thanks to Pamitha, donnacr, Tillygo, and mrubyjean for the wonderful art! (Not sure how to leave iTraders in the new system, though!)
 
Fandanie, I got your cards yesterday and I mailed out group 1 cards this morning. They're all flying home now. I'm glad to hear that so many have arrived home.

I think they just haven't got the i-traders set up here yet. It would be nice if once they do everyone remembers to come back here (this thread) and give them out.
 
My gorgeous Group 3 zentangle sunflowers arrived today and I love them all!
Opening the envelope made me smile.
Thanks, trini70, for hosting this PAT swap!
 
I just received my monochrome cards from Group 6 players, and they are all wonderful! I left them each a “conversation” (old PM) in lieu of the iTrader.
 
Oh, what wonderful mail arrived today from Trini70! Thank you to group 3 for the wonderful zentangled jack-o-lanterns from Mrubyjean, Jtpaints,Tillygo and Donnacr! Each on is masterful! More thank yous to group 3 for the fantastic Klimt women designed and created by: Tillygo, Bexmademe, Dina54 and Wild Holly. I think it is so nice that you realized his women were bludhrf snf erstinh gsntivd vtrsyrf ny yhr styidy. Rsvh Klimt-driven work of art is wonderful. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU, EVERYBODY!!!!
 
I got my ATCs; Little Red Riding Hood from Allegrae; ferrets from BArox818; wolf from Linda4atc; cats from chimerex. thanks, guys, I love my ATCs. Thanks for hosting, Trini...
 
My amazing Moos for Group 7 arrived on Thursday. All of my group mates just knocked the ball out of the park - they are wonderful! so sorry that I can't give Rep points yet but I have taken notes and will come back.

Many thanks to our Host - to whom I am giving iTrader now
 
I have just got to the bottom of a huge pile of letters received on Thursday and found my astounding returns for Group 3 - zentangles. I find it hard to add colour to my tangles and 3 of you have shown me how gorgeous that can look and the 4th has done an amazing job of shading. Thank you all so much! (for both groups I will be giving iTrader, not the Rep points mentioned in the above post - sorry :embarrassed:

many thanks to our wonderful Host
 
Back
Top Bottom