Fabulous Frida - I love the way you used color to show the contours of her face especially the blue around her eyes and the gold metallic jewellry!I love all the sets shared so far! Sharing 1 Frida
Great. I'll let you know when they land.My cards are on their way![]()
I sent my address in a conversation for you.Please send me your address. Thanks.

Thank you, nanvanWe've missed you, Jen!

My Frida cards are on their way!She's gorgeous!!! Love the butterfly wings on her!Hey, Frida Fans! Here's another from me. I love the anatomical aspects of her art, so I'm calling this one "Beating Heart Butterfly Frida."
![]()
Such wonderful Fridas! I love the sweetness in each portrait.View attachment 792108 My Frida cards are on their way!
[Top L] A Frida Portrait based on a picture of hers. [Top R] Inspired by her painting "The Broken Column". I just wanted to add my own twist to it. [Bottom L] Inspired on her painting "Me and My Parrots" but make it whimsical. [Bottom R] Another whimsical Frida with sunflowers.
Thank you!Such wonderful Fridas! I love the sweetness in each portrait.
Welcome! I'm so glad you're joining us. I look forward to seeing how your fabulous style meets Frida!Hello! It's always a challenge to draw faces, but I'm in for this Frida swap![]()