The Finding Frida ATC Swap - Due Aug 19

The Frida art here is almost overwhelming. However, I have begun my cards and I am happy with them. 2 done and 2 to go.
 
14KG...your envie of fabulous Fridas has arrived! The unibrow on the outer envelope did not go unnoticed! Also, a very nice touch with the floral art and stamps on the front. I appreciate the extra card so very much!
 
Leyda, your fab Fridas are here as well! Such cool cards. I'm grateful to get to keep one. And I also appreciate the envelope of Frida goodies! I shall use them in my ART!
 
Shellyr, your Fridas have found me safely. Thank you so much for the gift card. Much appreciated!
 
Oh, V. They are so beautiful! Yes, yes, yes...mail those stunners straight to nannerland ASAP. :D
 
Tillygo! Your G O R G E O U S cards have arrived! Wow, are they great. I'm so grateful to get to keep one. Thanks for the extra!
 
IridescentSiren, your fabulous Fridas are here, too. Your art style is so lovely, and I'm happy to add these to the swap! Thank you so very much for the keepsake Frida. :wubclub:
 
Evalila! Your Color-FULL and Wonder-FULL Fridas have landed safely! Such a beautiful set of work from a talented artist. I am so grateful to keep one of these beauties for my lucky ducky self! :duck:
 
Back
Top Bottom