Flat Mix-up, Due October 23

I just finished up a couple of other swaps I was working on, so I'd like to join this swap, if sign ups are still open.
 
Hi! Brand new member here. Not sure I can sign up yet, but can someone tell me if the due date is "mailed by" or "received by"? I live on a sailboat and am in Italy right now. Anyone know how long to mail in advance for international mail?
 
You should have your cards to the host by the due date. Some hosts will wait. I will not. Each swap has mailing directions. And those may be different from host to host.
You can sign up for swaps now. It is better to make your cards soon and mail soon. There are several pllayers and hosts who mail from other countries.
 
Your post office might have a good guess on how long it might take. There is a Welcome forum among the different forums. Each forum is like a discussion group. There is a lot of things to learn and read. But asking questions is good here, too. Le me know if you would like to join.
 
May I join? First time swapping, new here, anything I need to know outside of the rules that are already there?
 
A little about me. My husband and I moved to Oregon in 2015. But because of cancer, only I and my roommate, Harley, a pit mix, live here now. As a grief distraction I invite people to my home to make art. In my working years, I was a preschool teacher. We have 2 sons and 4 grands who are now all in colleges in CA.
 
I just finished up my cards for this swap. They will be in the mail either tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on when I have time to get to the post office.

IMG_7955.jpegIMG_7954.jpegIMG_7953.jpegIMG_7951.jpeg
 
After this swap ends and the returns go out and the feedback is given out, I am taking a break from hosting. My breaks usually are shorter than I expect. I want to make my life just a bit less complicated.
 
checking in....I think this will be a sleeping day. Somoeone shared their head cold. Because a dog lives with me and I have a lawn service, I will have to go outside later and pick up evidence of the dog.
 
Back
Top Bottom