HOW TO: Host An ATC Swap

If you are hosting a PAT and decided to play in it, you would join one of the groups and pick a theme. And make cards for the players in the group you joined.
The players in that group would make cards for you in your chosen theme.

Some times PAT hosts don't play in the PAT they are hosting. If this case, the host doesn't make cards.
 
Hi! Just finished reading through this thread, good info. I'll be proposing a swap as soon as I've hit my 3 month membership, and I have a question I don't see addressed here.

Is there a recommended strategy for distributing the cards once they're all received? I had assumed placing the participants in groups of 3 and then distributing within the groups, but that won't work if the # of participants isn't divisible by 3 :) Are tips for how to distribute discussed in the Host forum (which i don't have access to yet)? Thanks!
 
is there a thread for submitting cards to make a swap gallery? And, I don't have a scanner - only a camera, is it still possible? I'm hosting a swap and the art is incredible and i'd like to share :)
 
I started the thread for my first swap, but I don't see it anywhere. Does it have to be approved before I can see it? I sent a PM to you Carole Cadek with the required information. Just worried that I did something wrong. Thanks!
 
Swap link

How do I put a link to my swap in every email that I send?
I see in others email that they are hosting something, but I dont know how to get it in mine. Cant find it maybe ecause I dont know how it s called( lanquige probem)
 
Yes, I meant a link in sticky notes. I think, I managed. If you see a link, than I did:)
Thanks for your help.

O, I see that it is not a link, because you cant click on it. So I did something wrong. I followed the instructions step by step, but probebly it didn't work. What did I do wrong?
 
Last edited:
Will, after you highlight the text, when you clicked on the link icon
createlink.gif

and the box opens, this is the link that you need to paste in the link box: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27623

When I checked, the link isn't there.
Try it again. :)
 
I didn't think so. I tried it again and made another link, but this also isnt a real links. I think I am doing something wrong. I picked up the link in the forum where I put the tread. I copied the one in the head it is difficult to explain, because I dont know how you cal it in english. But I think there is what I probebly did wrong.
 
I took the [ bracket off the front and the ] bracket off the end to show you what the code should look like.

URL="http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27623"]Atc swap: singing in the rain, due date januari 24, 2014[/URL

If you add the [ bracket to the front and the ] to the end, it then looks like this:
Atc swap: singing in the rain, due date januari 24, 2014
 
My first swap is complete, and returns have been mailed. Am I required to move the swap to a different part of the forum? And if so, how do I do that? Thank you :)
 
Back
Top Bottom